The Matrix Apollo™ Servo-Driven Intermittent High Speed bagger is the fastest most versatile of its kind, and our servo-driven design makes this a rugged, dependable option for all your bag making needs. It builds on the success of the Pro Series and Proteus II models.
The fast packaging speed does not prevent it from making numerous bag styles, including flat bottom and gusseted style. It features Matrix’s advanced servo motion control of the film pull belts and the end-seal jaws for smoother and faster operation than ever before.Matrix Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.matrixpm.com/products/apollo/
Features & Benefits
- Servo-driven intermittent high speed jaw
- Servo-driven vacuum pull belts
- EtherCat motion controlled servo
- State-of-the-art Beckhoff PC based controls
- 10” multi-touch HMI with “smart menu” layout
- PackML state control system
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic tools
- Stainless steel 304 frame polished and ground
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X electrical enclosure
- Stainless steel adjustable mounting feet Electronic film registration mark
- Mechanical film roll brake
- Automatic film tracking
- Compatible with thermal transfer printers, such as ID Technology.
Legacy Machine - Proteus II
The Proteus II is a legacy machine to the new Apollo platform. It offered high cycle speeds compared to any other intermittent machine in the world. It provided speed and precision in one machine with cycle speeds up to 180 BPM.
Apollo™ Intermittent VFFS
Change bag sizes and widths as well as bag style depending on the product or application you are running at the moment.
View full description