Bag in Bag
The Bag in Bag vertical machine incorporates proven reliability into its core design. As easy to run and maintain equipment, the Bag in Bag features quick changeover and setup. Proven to lower production costs and increase time efficiencies, this machinery is the perfect solution to your manufacturing needs.
The Bag in Bag machine provides an innovative solution to multiple products in an overwrap bag. Features on this system include a 14-inch maximum roll diameter, the Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC, a 10.5-inch color touch screen, and much more. With cycle speed up to 110 BPM, you get speed and precision with each application.
This flexible VFFS solution can stretch your investment even farther. The upper section of the machine can produce pillow bags and bypass the lower section when an overwrap bag is not necessary. It also allows for different product and film to be run in pillow bags that are within the bag size limits of the top section.Matrix Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.matrixpm.com/products/bag-in-bag-vertical-bagging-machine/
Benefits for Bag in Bag Vertical Bagging Machine
- Proven reliability
- Easy to run and maintain
- Quick changeover and setup
- Tremendous value for the dollar
- Extreme flexibility to handle wide range of films
See below for a list of features for the bag in bag vertical bagging machine.
- Standard "over wrapped" coffee filter paper bag-in-bag pillow bags
- Standard single serve and multi-serve pillow bags
- PLC controlled with touchscreens
- Bag Sizes - Upper (Primary Bag)
- Width: 3" - 9"
- Length: 12" max.
- Bag Sizes - Lower (Overwrap Bag)
- Width: 3" 12"
- Length: 15" max.
- No proprietary parts
- Stainless steel frame and electrical cabinet
- Counting software
- Machine guards with interlocks
- Air system "air dump and lock out"
- Electrical system lock out
- 40 program/job storage
- Solid state temperature controls
- Jaw jam-Knife inhibit system
- "Over Center" seal jaw linkage
- Smart Jaw optional
- Quick change forming tube assemblies
- Powered film unwinds
- Automatic film tracking guides
- Film "low/out" detectors
- Washdown version available
Bag in Bag
This system provides an innovative solution to multiple products in an over-bag.
View full description