Flat Bottom Bag
Flat bottom bags pack well in your shipping box and offer a nice in-store presentation.
Similar to the gusseted pouch system, the flat bottom pouch/bag it provides a nice presentation to the consumer. The available corner seal option allows for full graphics on the front and back and having a flat bottom provides extra space for side panel branding as well. Versatile style also allows for top skirting option with 4 zone heat controls that will provide a more pealable opening alternative.
Packaging liquids, gels, pasty products, granules, powders and solids.
Machines: All Matrix machine models; such as Mercury, Elete, Morpheus series, Bag-in-Bag
Films: Resistance films including, paper, sustainable recyclable and compostable films and more.
- Cost effective, reliable package style
- Simple to produce
- Film can be utilized for advertising with full printing/branding capabilities, including date coding and labeling
- Sustainable packaging is available for those with Green Initiatives
- Flexible, multiple options available such as; size, tear notch, hole punch, and gas fill options (Modified Atmosphere Packaging – MAP), corner seal, skirt option
- Easy to display on store shelves
- Multiple material options
- Takes up little space
- Green option, not a lot of packaging
- Easy open options
- Easy to store and keep fresh