Largest Ever ProMach Presence at Expo Pack Mexico 2015 - Two Full Islands of Packaging SolutionsJun 15, 2015
Fourteen original equipment manufacturing brands will showcase primary packaging, end-of-line packaging, flexible packaging, bottling & capping, and identification and tracking under the ProMach banner at the Centro Banamex Convention Center, Mexico City, June 16-19.
Mexico City, Mexico - ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions for food, beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and other industries, will display solutions from 14 of its more than 20 brands at Expo Pack Mexico, June 16-19 at the Centro Banamex Convention Center. This is the largest contingent of ProMach brands, machines, and overall packaging solutions ever assembled at Expo Pack Mexico.
This major investment in the Expo Pack Mexico exhibition results from the rapidly growing customer base for ProMach brands in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and Colombia. As part of its overall Expo Pack Mexico activities, the company announced the establishment of the new ProMach Mexico Shared Services business in Monterrey, Mexico. This facility will serve ProMach’s Latin American customers, distributors, and agents with aftermarket parts availability, custom stocking of consumables, training, equipment demonstrations, light assembly, and technical field service support. The Monterrey facility is expected to open this summer.
ProMach has established two full islands of equipment solutions at Expo Pack Mexico. Attendees are invited to visit the ProMach Booth #1809 and:
- Pace #1808: bottle unscramblers, orientors and conveyor cleaners
- Zalkin #1810: state-of-the-art capping systems
- Ossid #1816: tray overwrapping for leak proof solutions
- Orion #1822: automated stretch wrappers for more stable pallet loads
- Axon #1908: shrink sleeve label applicators and energy efficient shrink tunnels
- Roberts PolyPro #1910: bottle handles and applicators
- Federal #1912: rugged, dependable, high speed filling machines
- Matrix with Matrix and Toyo Jidoki equipment #1916: flexible packaging, including v/f/f/s bagging machines and pre-made pouch fillers
- ID Technology #1920: the latest in identification and tracking solutions
- Brenton and Currie by Brenton #1922: superior end-of-line packaging systems, including robotic palletizing
- Wexxar Bel and Dekka #1924: case forming, erecting, and sealing solutions as well as integrated form, pack, and seal systems
ProMach is the title sponsor of the Expo Pack 30th Anniversary Reception on Wednesday, June 17, from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. at the Salon Valparaiso 1 in the Centro Banamex. All Expo Pack Mexico attendees and exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend.
“These innovative individual brands place in a customer’s hands the ability to improve the quality and productivity of their packaging operations,” said Mark Ruberg, Vice President, ProMach Business Process. “Through the new ProMach Mexico Shared Services business and facility in Monterrey, Mexico, ProMach companies will be able to deliver more training, technical support, equipment demonstrations, and parts stocking than any single brand could do on its own. We believe Latin American customers will find exceptional value from ProMach and its brands, beginning with machine specification and continuing through to aftermarket parts and ProCustomer support.”
ProMach Mexico Shared Services is located at Manzana 23, Parque Industrial Marfer, Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, Mexico. For more information call +52 1 (81) 1910 3216. Anyone interested in joining the ProMach Latin American Team should stop by the ProMach Booth at Expo Pack Mexico.
Rugged, cost competitive, and easy-to-use, Matrix packaging systems include vertical form fill seal equipment for all types of flexible packaging, as well as INV PACK stickpack and sachet machines, Toyo Jidoki pre-made pouch machines, and FLtècnics rollstock pouch machines. As part of the ProMach Flexibles business line, Matrix helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Matrix at www.MatrixPM.com and more about ProMach at ProMachBuilt.com.
Media ContactChristine Duncan | 1-262-268-4961
← Back to Press Releases