Flat Bottom Bag
Flat bottom bags and flat pouch styles produced and packaged with Matrix Vertical Form Fill Seal Equipment
Flat bottom bags pack well in your shipping box and offer a nice in-store presentation.
Similar to the gusseted pouch system, the flat bottom pouch/bag it provides a nice presentation to the consumer. The available corner seal option allows for full graphics on the front and back and having a flat bottom provides extra space for side panel branding as well. Versatile style also allows for top skirting option with 4 zone heat controls that will provide a more pealable opening alternative.
Packaging liquids, gels, pasty products, granules, powders and solids.
Films: Resistance films including, paper, sustainable recyclable or compostable films and more.
Flat Bottom Bag Package Benefits
- Cost effective, reliable package style
- Simple to produce
- Film can be utilized for advertising with full printing/branding capabilities, including date or product coding and labeling
- Sustainable packaging film
- Flexible, multiple options available such as; size, tear notch, hole punch, and gas fill options (Modified Atmosphere Packaging – MAP), corner seal,
- Easy to display on store shelves
- Multiple material options
- Takes up little space
- Green option, not a lot of packaging
- Easy open options
- Easy to store and keep fresh