Conveniently package a smaller bag into a larger master bag with Matrix Elete Bag-In-Bag Machine
The Matrix Bag-in-Bag vertical form / fill / seal machine provides an way for customers to fill a smaller pillow bag and then package it in a secondary overwrap or master bag. Great for single serve options where you need two different films, such as when you are producing a filter pouch filled with ground coffee and need to preserve the freshness by packaging in a foil overwrap bag. Or, when you are producing single-serve bags and want to package more than one into a master bag. Master bags can be a pillow, flat bottom or gusseted style.
Packaging granules, powders or solids.
Machines: Matrix Elete Bag-in-Bag Vertical Form Fill Seal Machine
Films: Resistance or laminate films including, paper, filter, foil, sustainable recyclable or compostable films and more.
Bag-in-Bag Package Benefits
- Cost effective, reliable bag-in-bag package styles
- Film can be utilized for advertising with full printing/branding capabilities, including date and product coding and labeling
- Sustainable packaging film options
- Flexible, multiple options available such as; size, tear notch, hole punch, and gas fill options (Modified Atmosphere Packaging – MAP)
- Multiple material options
- Takes up little space
- Green option, not a lot of packaging
- Easy open options
- Easy to store and keep fresh